Self-catering Cabin on Hadrian's Wall
shieling is a self-catering cabin suitable for up to four
people. It is fully equipped for a long or short stay.
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Dining table with four chairs
- Shower room with toilet and wash basin
- Bedroom with two single beds
- TV with radio in the living area
Do please note:
- This cabin is ‘no-smoking’
- We do not allow dogs to stay in this cabin
All rooms have heating and can, and have, coped with the
coldest of winters! There is a shelf unit in the bedroom for
storage of clothes and there is also room to store additional
clothes in suitcases under the beds. Bedding for the two single
beds and the sofa/bed (double) is provided, as well as towels.
The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric hotplate (2
rings) and a microwave oven, fridge, toaster and kettle. There
is also crockery, cutlery, pots and pans as well as all the
essentials such as corkscrew/tin opener etc.